Sour Cream Doughnuts
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon soft butter
- 1 cup sour milk
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat eggs slightly and add to sugar.
- Beat together and add butter, sour milk and sour cream. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well and chill.
- Roll out on floured board and cut with a doughnut cutter.
- Fry in deep fat.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Doughnut Recipes