- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 pound 4 ounce) package Simply Potatoes
Diced Potatoes with Onions*
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Crystal Farms Shredded Sharp
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add potatoes,
zucchini, bell pepper, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until
vegetables are tender.
- In medium bowl, lightly beat eggs with milk and remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoned
salt. Pour over vegetables. Cook over low heat, covered, 10 minutes, or until eggs
are nearly set.
- Heat broiler. If skillet has plastic handle, wrap with foil before placing in
oven. Broil frittata 2 minutes or until top is set and browned. Sprinkle with cheese;
broil 1 minute longer until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
* Or use 4 cups diced potato and 1/4 cup chopped onion.
Reprinted with permission from
2007 Crystal Farms.