Grands!® Breakfast Brûlées
Flaky biscuits surround a creamy custard-like filling in these breakfast treats.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free French Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 8 (6-ounce) ramekins or custard cups with cooking
spray; place on cookie sheet with sides.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, cream, nutmeg and yogurt with electric mixer on medium
speed until well blended.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; separate each evenly into 2 layers, making 16
dough rounds. Place sugar in shallow dish. Brush both sides of each dough round
with melted butter; coat both sides with sugar. Place 1 dough round in bottom of
each sprayed ramekin.
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt mixture over dough round in each ramekin. Top with remaining
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 26 minutes or until tops are deep golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
prep time 15 min | cook time 26 min | servings 8
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe Calories 360 Calories from Fat
150 Total Fat 17g Saturated Fat 7g Cholesterol 75mg Sodium 770mg Total Carbohydrate
44g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 24g Protein 8g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 8% Iron 10%
Exchanges:2 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 3 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.
Bake-Off® Contest 41, 2004, Gail Singer, Calabasas, California
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):