Green Eggs and Ham
- 2 to 4 eggs
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Tomatillo
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chopped ham
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in bowl until blended.
- Heat butter in nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with an inverted
turner, forming large soft curds.
- Continue cooking – pulling, lifting and folding eggs – until thickened and
no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Top eggs with tomatillo salsa and ham.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Makes: 2 to 4 servings
Reprinted with permission from
the American Egg Board.