Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Serve Mexican Scrambled Eggs with refried beans and garlic toast.
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 corn tortillas, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 small green chile, seeded and chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten with salt until frothy
- Heat half the oil and sauté the tortilla strips. Drain.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet and stir-fry the chopped tomato, onion and green
chile 30 seconds.
- Put tortilla strips back into the skillet. Pour beaten eggs into the skillet
over other ingredients and cook, stirring often, until mixture sets.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Egg Recipes