- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream or half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped meat (jerky, dry salami, ham or cooked bacon)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped cooked potatoes
- 2 tablespoons each butter and cooking oil
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Beat eggs, sour cream, salt and pepper well or mix in a blender.
- Cook meat, onions
and potatoes in butter and oil until onion is tender and potatoes are lightly browned.
- Pour eggs mixture over all, lifting potatoes to let eggs run under. Cook slowly
in a covered fry pan until eggs are set, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Yield: 3 or 4 servings
Posted by tgraddy at Recipe Goldmine May 18, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Egg Recipes