- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 3/4 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook sausage until no longer pink, then drain. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and milk, add bread crumbs and sausage and pour into a nonstick 13
x 9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake egg mixture at 350 degrees F for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until set.
- Spread pizza sauce on eggs and top with cheese.
- Return to the oven until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.