Rosemary Cream Cheese Eggs
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup cream
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, snipped into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, cut into small cubes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Whip eggs and cream together place in skillet with bacon and rosemary, scramble
until slightly runny.
- Add cream cheese cook till creamy and soft.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Egg Recipes