Rosemary Hash Browns with Scrambled Eggs
- 2 1/2 pounds frozen hash browns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 8 large eggs
- Dash salt, to taste
- Dash pepper, to taste
- Nonstick spray, plain or butter flavored
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onions 5 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes, rosemary, salt and pepper; cook about 20 minutes, stirring often
until potatoes are golden brown but still soft.
- Transfer to one end of a medium serving platter.
- Wipe out the skillet and spray with nonstick spray.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and lightly scramble over medium heat, do not overcook.
- Transfer scrambled eggs to the other end of the serving dish with the potatoes.
Makes 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Egg Recipes