Scrambled Egg Muffins
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown sausage and drain.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add onions, bell pepper, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupsful into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center
comes out clean.