Scrambled Eggs and Sausage
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large skillet, cook breakfast sausage links until no longer pink.
- Beat eggs adding Parmesan cheese.
- Melt butter; cook scrambled eggs and serve with sausage.
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Hot Dog and Sausage Council
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Egg Recipes