Scrambled Eggs with Shrimp and Sherry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cup peeled, cooked shrimp
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sherry or water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 scallion, green and white parts, thinly sliced
- Heat the oil in a skillet over moderate heat. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté
- Add the shrimp and saute for 1 minute.
- Beat the eggs, sherry, and soy sauce together and add to the skillet. Cook, stirring
frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, until eggs are done to the degree you prefer.
- Sprinkle with sliced scallion.
- Serve immediately.
Serves 4 to 6.