- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles, diced
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Corn tortillas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a baking dish, mix together the first six ingredients. Microwave on HIGH,
covered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir mixture and then break eggs over the top. Pierce each yolk and egg white
at least once. Combine cheeses and sprinkle on top. Cover dish, return to microwave
and cook on HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes or until the eggs are done. Let stand for 3
- Serve with warm corn tortillas and side of salsa.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Egg Recipes