Spicy Herb and Cheese Frittata Wedges
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded white or yellow Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) chopped jalapeños, drained
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped basil (or 2 teaspoons dried)
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix cheeses together, set aside.
- Lightly butter a 12 x 8-inch rectangular pan or a 10-inch oven proof skillet.
Scatter jalapeños on bottom of pan. Top with cheeses.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine eggs, herbs and salt. Mix on medium speed for
4 minutes, or until very light and airy.
- Pour eggs over cheese and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
Servings: 12 wedges
Calories per serving: 133 Protein: 9 g Fat: 10 g Carbohydrate: 2 g
Recipe credit: American Dairy Association