Spring Herb Omelets
A morning surprise the entire family will enjoy, this breakfast classic is ready
in minutes. Fresh herbs and melted cheese add a world of flavor and offer a delicious
way to start the day!
- 7 large eggs or 1 1/2 cups fat free egg product
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Fat Free or Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Gruyère cheese, divided
- 3 teaspoons snipped fresh dill, divided
- 3 teaspoons chopped chives or scallions, divided
- 3 teaspoons chopped flat-leaf parsley, divided
- Ground black pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat eggs and evaporated milk in medium bowl.
- Spray medium (9- to 10-inch) nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray;
heat over medium heat. Pour half of egg mixture (about 1 cup) into skillet;
cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until set but still moist on top, lifting edges occasionally
to allow uncooked egg mixture to flow to the bottom of the skillet.
- Top one side of cooked eggs with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 1/2 teaspoons each
of dill, chives and parsley. With spatula, loosen the edge of the omelet and
fold half of it over the cheese and herbs.
- Remove from heat; cover. Let stand for 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
Remove omelet from skillet.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients to make second omelet.
- To serve, sprinkle each omelet with pepper; cut each omelet in half.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 5 min | Yield: 2 omelets, 4 servings total
Nutritional Information: Calories: 210 Calories from Fat: 120 Total Fat:
13 g Saturated Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 385 mg Sodium: 210 mg Carbohydrates: 5 g Dietary
Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 5 g Protein: 17 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Egg Recipes