Sunday Morning Chilaquiles
Garnish Chilaquiles with fresh jalapeño slices just before serving!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 cups (4 ounces) tortilla chips
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (10 ounces) red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- Melt butter in large ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add eggs, 1 at a
time, to skillet, leaving space between eggs; sprinkle with pepper. Cook for
4 to 5 minutes or until whites and yolks are set. Remove eggs from skillet;
- Heat oil in same skillet. Add tortilla chips; cook for 5 to 8 minutes or
until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Add onions; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add enchilada sauce and 1/2 cup cheese; mix lightly. Top with eggs and remaining
- Heat broiler.
- Place skillet, 6 inches from heat; broil 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese
- Top with cilantro and avocados.
Prep Time 15 min | Cook Time 20 min | Yield 4 servings
Nutrition: Serving Size 1 serving Calories 412 Fat 29 g Saturated Fat 14
g Cholesterol 236 mg Sodium 776 mg Carbohydrates 24 g Dietary Fiber 4 g Protein
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com