- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 to 4 (about 10 ounces total) prepared savory beef or chicken tamales, cut into bite-size pieces
- 5 large eggs
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Green tomatillo salsa, warmed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add tamale pieces; cook, stirring
occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Beat eggs and evaporated milk in large bowl until blended. Add to skillet;
cover. Cook over medium-low heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until center is set.
- Top with cheese; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand for 2 minutes or until
cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with salsa.
Prep: 10 min | Cooking: 15 min | Yield: 6
Cook’s Tip: If you’d like your cheese broiled instead of melted, place cooked
frittata in an oven-safe skillet under the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes or until speckled
brown. This frittata can also be made with any leftovers you have: cooked, thinly
sliced beef or chicken, cooked corn kernels, cooked zucchini cubes, spinach.
By: CARNATION MILKS
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
VeryBestBaking and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Egg Recipes