- Mixture of green peppers, red peppers, yellow peppers, onion, mushrooms, broccoli, squash (about 2-3 cups total)
- Olive oil
- 5-6 eggs
- About 1/2 cup grated cheese (Cheddar, Swiss or Parmesan)
- Salt and freshly-ground pepper to taste
- Parsley sprigs for garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Gently sauté the vegetables in a 9- or 10-inch oven-proof skillet in the olive
oil until just soft.
- Mix eggs with a little milk, then pour over and around the vegetables. Sprinkle
cheese over the top.
- Cook over medium heat enough to set the eggs, then place in the oven to finish
the cooking. Bake until the top of the frittata is no longer runny.
- Garnish and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Egg Recipes