Baked Pineapple Toast
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 white bread slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine butter, sugar and pineapple. Spread on bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking
dish. Top with bread.
- Beat eggs, milk and salt together; pour over bread.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees
F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly; invert on heated serving platter.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes