Caramel French Toast
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Karo Syrup
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit
- Melt butter and brown sugar and Karo syrup over medium heat stirring. Bring to
boil and then pour into 9 x 13-inch casserole pan.
- Slice bread into 1 inch widths and lay over caramel mixture.
- Mix eggs and milk and vanilla and pour over
bread. Sprinkle top with cinnamon and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and bake in 350 degree F oven 45 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit and syrup (optional).