Caramel French Toast
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Karo Syrup
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit
- Melt butter and brown sugar and Karo syrup over medium heat stirring. Bring to
boil and then pour into 9 x 13-inch casserole pan.
- Slice bread into 1 inch widths and lay over caramel mixture.
- Mix eggs and milk and vanilla and pour over
bread. Sprinkle top with cinnamon and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and bake in 350 degree F oven 45 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit and syrup (optional).
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.