Honey Vanilla Creme Stuffed French Toast
- 2/3 cup lowfat ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade or apricot preserves
- 12 slices (about 3/4-inch-thick) firm, day-old French bread
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup 1% lowfat milk
- 1/3 cup Honey Vanilla Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Maple syrup, heated (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine ricotta cheese and preserves in small bowl; mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over 6 bread slices.
- Top with remaining bread slices to form sandwiches.
- Beat eggs in shallow pan or pie plate; whisk in milk, Coffee-mate and vanilla
- Whisk in flour and salt.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Swirl butter into hot skillet.
- Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Cook on each side for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 7 min | Servings: 6
Parisian Almond Crème fans, you can substitute Coffee-mate for the milk in this
recipe! Just use 1/2 cup total of the Coffee-mate.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes