Puffy French Toast
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 slices bread
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt butter in skillet on medium heat.
- With electric mixer, combine milk, egg, biscuit mix, sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut each slice of bread in half diagonally. Dip into batter, coating completely.
- Fry four pieces at a time until golden brown and puffy (about 3 minutes on each side).
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve with warm syrup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes