Pumpkin Dipped French Toast
- 24 slices thick white bread
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix together well: eggs, milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin
- Transfer to a shallow dish.
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium heat and add butter.
- When butter melts, dip a piece of bread in egg mixture allowing mixture to absorb
for a couple of seconds, then flip.
- Cook in skillet until bottom is browned, flip and brown on the other side as
- Top with butter and maple syrup or a dusting of confectioners' sugar.
Makes 12 (2-slice) servings
This recipe can easily be halved.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes