Pumpkin Pie French Toast Strata
- 1 loaf bread (raisin bread is good), cut into cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (1 3/4 cups)
- 6 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put cubed bread into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients, and pour over bread cubes.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes