Raspberry Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced 1-inch thick
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup raspberry puree*
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine eggs, granulated sugar, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon with a wire
whisk. Set aside.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and raspberry puree with hand mixer. Set
- Slice each piece of bread almost in half. Using a butter spreader, spread the
raspberry filling in the middle of each slice. Dip each piece of bread into egg
batter and place on a hot griddle. Cook each side until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and nutmeg.
* To make the raspberry puree, cook 1 cup of frozen raspberries with 1 cup of
sugar until it is of puree consistency.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes