Raspberry Filled French Toast
- 8 thick slice pieces bread (Italian or French)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar combined with 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup whipped butter
- 8 ounces raspberry sauce
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cream cheese with enough raspberry sauce to make a smooth consistency.
Spread the cream cheese mixture on the insides of the bread.
- Combine eggs, cream and nutmeg. Put the bread together like a sandwich and
dip into the egg mixture.
- Place into a skillet with the melted butter and toast on both sides. Sprinkle
on top with the powdered sugar.
- Garnish dollops of butter and fresh raspberries.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 12/18/2001 6:54 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes