Raspberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup soft cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/2 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place the eggs and mild in a shallow bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Place a thin layer of cream cheese and jam on one slice of bread and then cover
with a second slice, making a sandwich. Dip the sandwich in the egg milk mixture
and then cook in a nonstick pan over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side,
or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar,
and serve with maple syrup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes