Scrambled French Toast
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 12 cup day-old bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- About 1/2 cup granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg together. Add bread cubes;
stir and let stand 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in skillet. Cook mixture until lightly browned, stirring. Add sugar
slowly; cooking until dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Serves 6 to 8.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes