Snickerdoodle French Toast
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 slices white bread
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Heat grill or skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, salt and vanilla extract. Pour into
a flat dish that is large enough to dip bread slices into.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture and poke with a fork a few times to ensure custard
gets all the way through.
- Sprinkle one side generously with cinnamon sugar and place this side face down
in lightly greased, preheated pan. Sprinkle the top side of the French toast generously
with cinnamon sugar. Cook until bottom is browned, then flip and cook through until
toast is slightly firm and no longer wet.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes