Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
- 1 carton ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen strawberries
- Additional confectioners' sugar or maple syrup
- Hot cooked sausage links, optional
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract;
mix well. Spread 2 tablespoons on each of eight slices of bread; cover with remaining
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk; soak sandwiches for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Cook on a hot greased griddle for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown
and heated through.
- Serve with strawberries. Top with confectioners' sugar or syrup. Serve with
sausages if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes