Strawberry Stuffed French Toast
- 4 thick slices bakery-style bread
- Strawberry jam
- Cream cheese, softened
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- On two slices of bread spread a thick layer of cream cheese. On the other two
slices of bread, spread a thick layer of jam. Make a cream cheese and jelly sandwich.
- Beat eggs and vanilla extract. Dip each sandwich into batter. Place in a greased
frying pan over moderate heat and cook until brown, making sure each side is browned
- Transfer to plate; cut into triangles and heavily sprinkle with confectioners'
sugar. Top with freshly sliced strawberries.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes