Toaster French Toast
Simple make ahead freezer French toasts – just pop these in the toaster on those hurried weekday mornings, grab and go!
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 slices day-old white or whole wheat bread
- Butter (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Beat eggs and milk in large bowl until blended.
- Pour 1/2 of the egg mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- Place 6 bread slices in pan; turn slices over and let stand until egg mixture
- Place bread in single layer on well-greased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining egg mixture and bread, using a second baking sheet.
- Bake in 500 degrees F oven for 6 minutes.
- Turn slices over; spread with butter, if desired.
- Bake until golden brown and no visible liquid egg remains, 3 to 4 minutes
- Serve or freeze for later use.
15m Prep Time | 10m Cook Time | 6 servings
To freeze: Cool French toast on wire racks. Return to baking sheets; freeze in
single layer 1 to 2 hours. Wrap well, individually or stacked; freeze up to 1 month.
To reheat frozen French toast: Single servings can be reheated in the toaster.
To reheat more servings, unwrap slices, place on baking sheets and bake in preheated
375 degrees F oven until hot, 8 to 10 minutes.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
American Egg Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> French Toast Recipes