- 1 cup uncooked grits
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup real butter
- 1/2 pound sharp, grated, Cheddar cheese
- 1 package garlic cheese roll
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco or other hot sauce
- Cook grits as usual, using grits, boiling water and salt. If you don't
usually cook grits, then read the instructions on the back of the box.
- To cooked, hot grits add the butter, cheeses, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco.
- Put into casserole and bake until it bubbles.
This may be prepared a day ahead.