Orange Blossom Grits
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Uncooked grits
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring water and orange juice
to a boil.
- Slowly stir in grits and salt. Reduce heat to simmer. Cook until thickened.
- Pour into a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and let stand for 2 minutes or until sugar melts.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grits Recipes