Abuelita and Banana Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate Syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium bananas, chopped
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- Combine flour, milk, Abuelita syrup, eggs, oil, baking powder and salt in
large bowl; stir until blended. Stir in chopped bananas.
- Grease a large, nonstick skillet. Heat over medium heat. Pour about 1/4
cup pancake batter for each pancake onto hot skillet; cook for 3 minutes or
until bubbles appear. Turn over; cook for an additional 3 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve warm with sliced banana and additional Abuelita syrup.
Preparation Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 6 min | Yield: 15 pancakes
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Nestlé® and meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.