Almond Filled Crepes with Raspberry Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup almond paste
- 1 egg, beaten
- Granulated sugar
- Few drops almond extract
- 8 crepes
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 to 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon raspberry or strawberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar, lemon juice or framboise liqueur
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Crepes: Mix almond paste with egg and sugar to taste (this will depend on the type
of almond paste you are using). Flavor paste with almond extract and brandy
to taste. Portion mixture into the crepes, then roll or fold and arrange in
a baking pan. Dot with butter and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Bake until light golden brown.
- Sauce: Meanwhile, make the sauce by pureeing raspberries with powdered sugar, preserves
and vinegar (or lemon juice or framboise liqueur).
- Serve cool fruit sauce with the hot crepes, and if desired, top with a scoop
of frozen yogurt or ice cream for a delicious contrast.
Yield: 8 crepes
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pancake Recipes