- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, oil and bananas. Stir flour
mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or
scoop the batter onto the griddle, using about one-fourth cup for each pancake.
Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.
Makes 12 pancakes.
Posted by Don from NJ at Recipe Goldmine 8/2/2001 7:07 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pancake Recipes