Banana Split Pancakes
I make these special but extremely bad for you pancakes every Valentine's
Day for my kids. They love them, and they look forward to them every year. Word
has gotten out and their friends like to come over for breakfast on Valentine's
morning as well. this is a kids favorite.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Mix together well the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Mix together egg, milk, oil and bananas.
- Mix the flour mixture into the egg mixture and blend well .Cook the pancakes
on medium high setting until both sides are golden brown.
- After the pancakes are cooked, put ice cream on top of pancake, then add
chocolate syrup, bananas and whipped cream. Add nuts and yum yum! One is enough
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Jean.