Best Ever Hotcakes
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Add sugar and salt to well beaten egg yolks.
- Sift and measure four, add baking powder and soda and re-sift. Add flour
mixture and milk, to egg yolk mixture alternately, a bit at a time until all
are added, (stir the whole time).
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Gently fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Bake on a hot griddle, turn only once when bubbles on the surface break.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pancake Recipes