This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Put the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the sour cream, cottage cheese and beaten eggs. Do not stir, but fold
the mixture only until the flour is barely moistened.
- Pour onto a preheated, greased skillet.
- Serve with raspberry, strawberry or blueberry preserves.
Yield: about 16 pancakes