- 3/4 cup oat bran
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 very ripe banana, sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine bran, flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a blender, mix remaining ingredients. Add to dry ingredients and stir
until just combined; do not over-mix.
- Spray a cold nonstick griddle or frying pan with canola or olive oil and
put on medium heat.
- Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of batter onto hot griddle for each pancake.
Cook until bubbles appear and bottom is golden; flip. Cook 1 minute more.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.