Breakfast Rice Cakes
- 1 cup leftover boiled rice (cold)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- Mix and beat together milk, egg, salt and melted shortening.
- Stir in sifted flour and baking powder.
- Add the rice and mix well.
- Cook on a hot greased griddle, turning only once.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.