Bridge Creek Heavenly Hots
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cake flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups sour cream
- Vegetable oil (for cooking)
- Put eggs in a mixing bowl and whisk until blended.
- Add flour, sugar, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add sour cream and mix lightly, just to combine.
- Heat a thin film of oil in a large skillet or griddle. Spoon 1 tablespoon
batter for each cake onto griddle. Do not try to make them larger; they will
not hold their shape. Cook until top of each cake is bubbly. Turn and cook the
- Serve hot.
Yield: 12 servings