Make restaurant-inspired cream cheese pancakes at home and there's no limit to how many you can have.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries*
- 1/2 cup strawberry syrup for pancakes*
Variation: Use your favorite fruit or offer a variety.
- Slice cream cheese lengthwise into four pieces. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Brush griddle or skillet with vegetable oil, or spray with cooking spray; heat griddle to 375 degrees F or heat skillet over medium heat.
- Cut cream cheese into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, Graham cracker crumbs, sugar, milk and eggs with whisk or fork until blended.
- Stir in cream cheese.
- For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/3 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden brown.
- In small bowl, mix strawberries and syrup; top pancakes with strawberry mixture.
Prep: 30 min | Total: 8 1/2 hr | Yield: 5 servings
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 580 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 2 1/2g), Cholesterol 140mg; Sodium 830mg; Total Carbohydrate 75g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 39g), Protein 11g
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Starch; 2 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 5
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: