This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Sauce
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups commercially prepared eggnog
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry or jellied cranberry sauce
- Place pancake mix in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk egg, eggnog, vanilla extract and nutmeg; stir into pancake
mix just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupsful onto a lightly greased hot
griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden
- Serve with cranberry sauce.
Yield: 6 servings (12 pancakes)