This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
These are great to serve to guests.
- Your favorite pancake mix
- 1/2 pound margarine or butter
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup cane syrup
- 1/4 cup port wine
- Use your favorite pancake mix. Make pancakes 6 inches in diameter and immediately
after removing from the griddle, fold into halves and then into quarters. Set aside.
- Combine Sauce ingredients in a large pan over low heat. When the sauce is quite
hot, dip pancakes into it, remove and place on a preheated platter.
- Pour enough hot brandy on the platter to cover the bottom and ignite with a match.
- Serve flaming.