- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk*
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together eggs and oil into milk.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk together making sure
not to over-whisk.
- Heat griddle to medium-high heat.
- Melt butter on griddle and batter on griddle let cook till batter gets
bubbly flip over and cook on second side till both sides are golden brown
repeat till all batter has been used.
* Homemade buttermilk: Mix 2 cups milk and 2 tablespoons white vinegar
together in a measuring cup or bowl; let sit until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pancake Recipes