This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Melt butter in a large cast iron skillet. Pour in approximately 1/2 cup batter;
tilt skillet to coat bottom. When top of pancake is set, turn and brown other side.
Remove from pan. Fold pancake in half, then in half again.
- Stack on platter until all pancakes are cooked.
- Serve topped or filled with fresh or frozen berries.