Hawaiian Pancakes with Pineapple Syrup
Buttermilk pancakes studded with macadamia nuts and coconut and topped with Pineapple Syrup.
- Boxed buttermilk pancake mix
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- Add macadamia nuts and coconut to the batter.
- For the syrup, in a small saucepan, place butter, sugar and pineapple juice.
Heat over low heat, stirring, until butter melts. Do not boil.
- Stir in pineapple tidbits.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.