Orange Crepes with Fruit Filling
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 7 generous tablespoons flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh quartered strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- Powdered sugar, optional
- In a blender container, place eggs, orange juice, sugar and salt. Cover
and pulse 15 seconds until combined.
- While blender is on, add flour one tablespoon at a time until blended well.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in a 10-inch nonstick sauté pan. Pour 3 tablespoons
of batter into the pan and swirl around to coat the bottom of the pan evenly.
Cook until edges are nice and brown and middle is firm to the touch. Loosen
edges and flip crepe and cool for approximately 15 seconds. Slide out of pan
onto plate, cover with foil while continuing to make crepes with remaining batter.
- In a medium bowl, combine fruit with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Using a fork,
crush the berries slightly to allow the juices to come out.
- Place 2 crepes on a plate. Ladle 1/4 cup of the fruit mixture on one side
of each crepe and roll crepe over the fruit.
- Garnish with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings